2017 – 2018 Silicon Valley ARMA
Seize the opportunity to appeal to a captive audience and network with the leaders in the Records and Information Management profession by becoming a sponsor for the Silicon Valley ARMA Chapter for the 2017 – 2018 Program.
Silicon Valley ARMA – Who we are and what we stand for?
- Silicon Valley Chapter ARMA Serves over 50 Records Management Professionals in the South Bay Area with Chapter meetings in Silicon Valley (SV). The SV Chapter is committed to providing education and professional support to records and information managers serving both the public sector and private industry organizations.
- SV Mission -The primary purpose of SV’s Chapter is to promote and advance the improvement of records, information administration and management, and related fields through study, education, and research.
Sponsorships are available at the Platinum ($1000), Gold ($750), Silver ($500) or Bronze ($250) levels.
All sponsors will be recognized at the beginning of the first chapter meeting in September.
You will receive more information about this event upon confirmation of your commitment to the 2017 – 2018 SV ARMA Chapter Program.
The Benefits of Sponsorship are:
- Opportunity to market your company’s products and services during one of our monthly chapter meetings
- Build relationships throughout the year and meet with prospective clients
- Networking opportunities
- Event advertising exposure: Your brand will be featured on our website
- Reinforce your commitment and message to the Records and Information Management Industry
Thank you for supporting our chapter.
If you are interested or need more information, please contact:
ARMA Silicon Valley President