September Chapter Kick-Off Meeting!
Thursday, Sept. 14, 2017
11:30 – 12:00pm Registration / Welcome
12:00 – 1:00pm Roundtable
1220 Oakmead Parkway
Sunnyvale, Ca. 94085
Round Table Discussion at Round Table Pizza
Join us for lunch and a vibrant discussion on the ever-changing world of Records! Our meeting will will kick-off with our board:
- Sharing our plans for the upcoming 2017-2018 chapter year
- How to get the BEST out of your chapter membership
- General Announcements
The roundtable will follow and will be an interactive and informal session that enables attendees to learn, discuss, exchange and network in a fun, relaxed environment.
Ever wanted to just “pick someone’s brain” about what they are doing with a problem you’ve been struggling to solve? This session will be comprised of a variety of topics including:
- RIM best practices for handling M&As of two disparate companies or merging different departments within the same company
- RIM best practices for tracking, retention and discovery of email
- How to incorporate the growing needs for discovery and retention of communication content mediums like IM, Jabber, Instagram, SnapChat, FB, LinkedIn, cell phone texting.
- How to create basic records retention schedule
Join us for this informal and lively opportunity to come face to face with your peers and discuss today’s developing issues and trends in Records Information.
We look forward to seeing you!
Guest/ Student FREE!!